Course Level: Beginners – Advanced
Course Duration: 2 days
Included in the course:
- • Professional Airbrush Kit: 1 MHB Exclusive Air PRO-LUX Airbrush System, MHB Exclusive Air ULTRA Airbrush makeup: 5 foundations, 2 bronzers, 2 blushes, 2 shimmers, Highlight/Contour Kit, Primer
- • Professional Brush Set
- • 10 Shade Concealer Palette
- • MHB 4D Highlight Shimmers
- • State Accredited Certification
This hands on workshop will get you started with the fundamentals of airbrush beauty for editorial print, film and tv. Participants will practice techniques on each other. Airbrush and compressor are required. It is designed as an introduction for those who have desire to learn about true makeup artistry. This course starts with the basics and quickly moves into techniques that are required for starting a career in makeup artistry.
Over this 2 day course, students will learn techniques for all types of skin tones and textures that will build confidence and basic skill-set.
This course is 16 total hours.
- • Tuesday to Thursday from 9:00am – 4:00pm
- • Available beginning 2016
The curriculum consists of the following:
- • Skin Philosophy, Skin Care Ingredients & Product Knowledge
- • Sanitation, Hygiene & Prepping Techniques
- • Foundation Testing and Customizing, Color Matching & Applications
- • Station Setup
- • Tools, Brushes & Materials (use and functions)
- • Step by Step Applications
- • Beauty and Day Makeup
- • Blush, Bronzer and Lip Application
- • Basic Highlighting and Contouring
- • Shaping & Defining Brows
- • Eyeshadow & Liner Techniques
- – Lash application techniques
Prerequisite for this course is submission of a High School Diploma, GED or College Degree.
Deposit: $250.00 (which goes toward the total cost)